The Old School is listed on the National Register of Historical Places.

Built in 1876, to house the German-American Ladies College, it was described in the 1877 Austin City Directory as "unquestionably one of the finest schools in the state."

For more information or to book events see
the Inn at The Old School.

Tour   the   School    |     History    |